Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Who Doesn't Like Poetry?

I don't see how a single person on this earth could actually say they hate poetry. At least somewhere deep down inside there has got to be at least a seed of liking for some form of poetry, even if its not what we normally think of as poetry. I've heard many people say that they don't like poetry or poetry is for the weak. But to be honest most of those people have probably never tried writing for themselves. Idk. Maybe poetry isn't their thing but writing is one of the best ways I've ever found to get what I have to say out rather than keeping it bottled inside. Its on paper or the computer screen in front of you. And even if you never share what you wrote with anyone it makes the world seem brighter and load you carry just a little bit lighter.

Well thats enough of a rant for today I think... How bout you? lol

Anyways. Speaking of poetry, I found a few more older short poems.


Head Games

Fantasized, Dramatized, Reanalyzed
By the mind; Victimized

In the corner timid
Thoughts all too vivid

Love, Hate, Confusion
Is it all an illusion?


The Storm Inside

Storm of emotion
Like a raging ocean
Inside of me
Churning and burning-
     Unceasingly

Post By: Art and Poetry Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory