Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I almost forgot to add some of my drawings on here. Musta been too tired last night to think about it. Anyways drawing is kind of my thing as far as art goes. I've loved to draw as long as I could remember and was able to pick up a crayon.

On of my favorite mediums is charcoal. Messy, yes. But it is about the most forgiving medium I've dealt with in any form of art.

Here is a portrait of an old college friend. Miss ya Zilly!



And this is one of my favorite pieces I've done. I never was much for art that wasn't realism or naturalism until recently. I've learned that that allows for more creativity and possibly more emotion in art. This is one that came from me just playing around with some charcoal one day.



And my second favorite medium for drawing to charcoal only due to the awful smell - chalk pastel.

Its SONIC! (hey ya gotta have some fun with it right?)


Post By: Art and Poetry Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory