Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm back!

Hey guys and girls! It's been a pretty crazy summer but I'm back...

I meant to be back much sooner than this but sometimes plans change... I got a summer job as a Resident Hall Assistant at my school and that requires me to be able to go at any given time if I'm needed and makes it very difficult to keep up with something like this... I'm not gonna complain, it has its perks and I like the job alot...

Well enough of that... I've got a couple new drawings for ya.

I wanted to create something unlike any of the other stuff that I have done... Mission accomplished... lol I believe that in alot of cases a drawing like this captures the emotions of the artist more than a realistically drawn subject matter... And that is one of the big things that makes art artistic... In my opinion, something an artist creates isnt art without inspiration and emotion... I really enjoyed making this and like the way it turned out so I may make more like it...


This is an older piece but I still like it... Sometimes I just try to draw something that shows depth... I like to experiment with different ways of doing so... Maybe that makes me weird... I dunno... But did I ever claim to be normal?



Post By: Art and Poetry Blog

2 comments:

  1. Hey I remember when you drew the bottom picture in Asher...."Sucks you in!!!" XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times... good times... Haha

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory